วันเสาร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2554

MindSet LLC Video | Life Coaching in Enterprise

MindSet LLC Video | Life Coaching in Enterprise Video Clips. Duration : 0.80 Mins.


enterprise.wsfa.com If so, then a personal coach is the answer. As a personal life coach I will partner with you to optimize your human potential. As the founder of MindSet, LLC our mission is to provide top quality services that will cultivate innate potential. After receiving my doctorate degree in clinical psychology, I pursued post-graduate studies in personal and executive coaching. The skills that I learned as a psychologist have blended well with my transition into coaching. As a coach, I work with a varity of populations ranging from health care providers to stay at home caregivers. With the advancement in technology, MindSet, LLC is positioned to provide coaching services to individuals or organizations domestic or international. 12518280 Counseling, Coaching, Enterprise

Tags: Datasphere, Video, Coaching, WSFA, Enterprise

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น