วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

TheRawMama #15: MY RAW "SECRET WEAPON" FOR WEIGHT LOSS EXPOSED!

TheRawMama #15: MY RAW "SECRET WEAPON" FOR WEIGHT LOSS EXPOSED! Video Clips. Duration : 22.25 Mins.


PLEASE "SUBSCRIBE" AND "LIKE" THIS VIDEO! :) First of all: please excuse my eyes darting back and forth during this video- my six-year-old son was playing the Wii on mute, but he was getting REALLY into it, and the remote was clicking, and I wanted him to stop because I was afraid it would ruin the video, so, without interrupting my guest, I tried to send him telepathic messages and give him "the eye." LOL...he couldn't understand why I was looking at him like that! Okay, now that we've got that out of the way... In this video, I interview Heather Moore, Health Coach, and my personal "secret weapon" for weight loss. She has guided me through losing my first 42 pounds on the raw diet. I asked her to speak to my viewers about her own personal journey with raw weight loss. Heather has lost 70 pounds on the raw diet and has kept it off. In this video, she discusses: *How to transition to a raw diet SUCCESSFULLY, without deprivation! *Her typical menu for a day *David Wolfe's book, The Sunfood Diet Success System *Unexpected benefits from going raw *Cravings and how to deal with them *Feeling thirsty instead of hungry/ emotional attachment to food *Calorie counting and the raw diet Heather is a healthy, vibrant walking testimonial for the value of raw living! *Good fats and weight loss *What to do when family members who aren't on board and how to transition children to a raw diet Heather is available for health coaching to help you on your Raw Journey. Her husband, Bryon, is ...

Tags: fitness, loss, weight, inspirational, before, after, photos, pics, health diet, health, discussion, vlog, raw, vegan, vegetarian, Blood, Pressure, Green, Smoothies, Foods, Recipes, Juice, Fun, Easy, Snacks, mahanomi, Nathaniel, James, David, Wolfe, Sunfood, Diet, Success, System, living, WLS, how, to, lose, 70, lbs, lbs., pounds, organic, food, kitchen, exercise, life, coaching, Heather, Moore, Bryon, Kissimmee, Family, Welness, therawmama, body, cooking, workout, talk, instructional video, The, Mama

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น