วันอาทิตย์ที่ 8 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

NICE Introduction National Institute for Career Empowerment

NICE Introduction National Institute for Career Empowerment Tube. Duration : 1.48 Mins.


Join me for my presentation at the Smart Women's Institute for Entrepreneurial Learning Virtual Conference at www.smartwomenevent.com as I share with you how to unleash your expertise in order to do what you love 365! Learn the number one quality you must embrace to do what you love. Learn how being willing to reinvent helped me gain back 60 a week to invest in my dream and much more! Visit us at www.nicealliance.com and sign up for our newsletter to receive updates and take advantage of free tools on our website. Find us on Facebook at www.fb.com/careerempowerment

Keywords: women entrepreneurs, business owners, career coaching, business coaching, business training, career assessments, experts, business launch, career transition, personal branding, drsarahdavid

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น