วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

I am Chris a Transgender Bodybuilder

I am Chris a Transgender Bodybuilder Tube. Duration : 2.12 Mins.


www.ChrisTinaBruceFitness.com My name is Chris Tina Bruce a male to female transgender bodybuilder. After 40 years of suppressing my real self I finally accept the amazing gift I was given and now trying to enjoy every minute of life. I am the founder of "Be Bold Be Proud" a Non-Profit Transgender Equality Organization and the founder of Discover Health and Fitness. All of life is a transition; where you are does not have to define who you will be. Together we can cultivate change. Chris Tina Bruce is a bodybuilder, fitness consultant and spokesperson. http Be Bold, Be Proud, Be Yourself. Chris Tina Bruce

Tags: christinafoxx69, Transgender, Chris, Tina, Bruce, Dallas, Body Builder, Football, Motivation, Inspiration, Crossdresser, Transition, Texas, Georgia, Christmas, Life, Believe, models, nightlife, photography, photoshoot, coaching, exercise, fitness, loss, workout, weight, muscle, training, bodybuilding, business, health, personal, bodybuilder, gym, success, fashion, lose, muscles, flex, trainer, nutrition, healthy, posing, exercises

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น