วันพุธที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Jack's story and creating success.

Jack's story and creating success. Video Clips. Duration : 3.70 Mins.


www.jmgroup.tv Hello, My name is Jack Murray, principal of the JM Group. Throughout my career I've had the tremendous privilege to learn and train with some of the best trainers and coaches in the field of human behaviour, success psychology and personal development. My journey started with one book and my hunger for knowledge grew from there - after noticing the results I was getting from these books, I started listening to CDs about anything that would feed my mind. I knew that, if I wanted to turn my dreams into a reality, I would have to shift my mindset. After a little while, people started to notice my success, and wanted to know what I had changed - and how they too could also create similar results. So I began to share the knowledge I had acquired from these books and CDs, and we would start to create a plan that we thought would work for them. They too started getting measurable results. Can you imagine how good that made me feel? After training and coaching family and friends, I started building on my successes. I made a decision. I promised myself with total conviction that I was going to turn my hobby of helping people into my life's purpose -- I now knew that this was the field in which I would have the most positive impact on the world. I stepped up and claimed my destiny -- I made a study of the field. I started to attend trainings from the best I attended trainings by Anthony Robbins, Christopher Howard, T. Harv Eker and Robert T. Kiyosaki. By this time, I ...

Tags: Jack, Murray, training, coaching, research, jm, group, education, mindset, financial, freedom, life, coach, passion, seminar, love, happiness, fulfillment, success, results, support, Anthony, Robbins, Chris, Howard, Harv, Eker, Robert, Kiyosaki, extraordinary, discover, values, the, secret, Richard, Brandson, Warren, Buffet

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น