วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Bumpy Canter to Walk

Bumpy Canter to Walk Video Clips. Duration : 0.37 Mins.


March 5th, 2011 As you can tell, I was laughing at Sandman crow-hopping around. Practicing the more collected steps of canter, and canter to walk. Personal Critique: As we can tell, the transition from canter to walk was bumpy, and a little abrupt. I think I definitely needed to round the horse over his back more, as he wasn't quite through to my hands. Again, now that I have ridden him for quite some time now, I know it is vital to have a very clear seat aid for this transition. Almost like you count off 1, 2, 3, STOP! with an increased amount of tightening in the core each time.

Tags: schoolmaster, gelding, brown, appaloosa, arabian, dressage, 3rd level, canter to walk, transitions, teaching, coaching, lesson

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น