วันพุธที่ 30 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dream Factory Coaching - AMAZING DEAL!

Dream Factory Coaching - AMAZING DEAL! Video Clips. Duration : 5.00 Mins.


How would you like your own personal dream coach to help you acheive your dreams? How does thousand$ of dollar$ worth of premium coaching for OVER 60% OFF sound to you? Well, I'm offering an AMAZING DEAL for my NEXT 25 CLIENTS to coach for OVER 60% OFF! My regular 90 Day Coaching Package prices are: 9 a month for 60 minute weekly sessions and 9 for 30 minute weekly sessions. In addition to weekly sessions, bot 90 day packages include: * The Living a Life of Greatness Now: Foundational Keys to Personal Greatness Book (Coming Soon) * The Secrets of Success Subliminal CD * "Accountability" calls for extra help in between sessions * Unlimited email access (for those late night burning questions!) * Eye opening homework and exercizes to assist in a smooth business transition * Opportunity referral and Divine Connections to fulfill your Purpose! AMAZING DEAL: As an investment into YOU for investing in yourself, I am offering your FIRST 30 DAYS for a FRACTION of the price! Your First month of 60 minute sessions for OR your first month of 30 minute sessions for ! I'm conducting FREE Initial Coaching Sessions NOW! Call me NOW! (813)373-5988 Message me on myspace www.myspace.com/dfenterprises Email me at: dallas@tampanutritionandwellness.com I WANT... People who want to stop TALKING about what they want to do and start DOING it People who are PASSIONATE about their goals People who want to make money doing what they LOVE If that's not you, don't even call! Are you ...

Tags: business, dream, factory, Dallas, Davis, life, coaching, beauty, dance, finance

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น