วันจันทร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Barbara Linder Life Coach Video | Life Coach in Newberg

Barbara Linder Life Coach Video | Life Coach in Newberg Tube. Duration : 0.82 Mins.


my.datasphere.com I am a professional, certified Women's Life Coach and I specialize in assisting women in all areas of their lives. It is my vision as your Life Coach to provide you with a safe place to share, explore and grow whether in be in your own self awareness and improvement, your current relationships, or during a relationship transition (separation/divorce). My newest group is focusing on Coaching your Teen and I'm excited to be working with parents of teens to assist them during what can be challenging times. Most of my services center around small groups as I believe as women we have a lot of information to share and learn from each other. It also allows me to keep my services affordable so many women can benefit from my services. If you haven't been excited about life in a while for whatever reason... Let's explore what it will take to move you towards action for the life you desire. 12538320 Coach, Coaching, Empowerment, Life, Barbara, Linder, Newberg, Oregon, KPTV

Tags: Datasphere, Video, Coach, Coaching, Empowerment, Life, Barbara, Linder, Newberg, Oregon, KPTV

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น